Source of the happiness

Source of the Smile

by - Praveen Pal


"Today I am happy because I have no reason to be sad."

In the Life-cycle of every Human, a word called "happiness" is very important. Without happiness, Living seems like suffering. But I think every person has Infinite reasons to make themselves Happy. Most of us know the true concept of  Happiness but when we applying it in real life we fail miserably. But in this Blog, I am telling you two stories based on my real life. And I think these stories might help you to feel better about yourself and hopefully learn something from it.
So, Let's begin...
HI FRIENDS! I am Praveen Pal. Today I have two different stories on Satisfaction. First one is about of "Smile of a Small Girl" & Second one is about of "The Labors of Mills". OK let's get into the stories. Shall we...??

"Smile of a Small Girl"

It is said that"Children are a form of God" and it's is really true. My first story is about a little girl. Last month I got a chance to spent some time with her. The day when I bring her into my arms, She feels very comfortable like she knows me before. I meet to her few days and you know the days are very cold. The day her mother doing something and she started to cry to get her. She wants to sit on a small chair and cry, cry...cry. I am looking her carefully. The tears are flowing through her cute face.
And her voice was breaking by fast breathing. I took her in my arms but she was not stopping. I took her on the roof and walking with lukewarm a Lori. And finally, she stopped.
When I start bouncing her to a way of the sky. She responding as I want, She started laughing loudly. I threw and catch her again and again. Frome the day, when she looks at me automatically, laughing. And the sean of bouncing into the air was rememberable. I spent a week with her and many things by her. I learn that smailing is only a single feeling. Its have not any reason to make people happy. When we found an opposite atmosphere outside us, then we feel sad.
And when we found atmosphere outside us, seems like our inner mindset, we became feel happy. In his childhood, every person has the second case is common but when are getting maturation the condition is so rare. The difference between both situations is a little bit. But the description of is this little bit is so long. We can not fight with our over negative thoughts. Here we can see a small part of happiness is always invisible in our overloaded mind. We have only need to identify them.
There are only two things between happiness and us. First thing is our strong thoughts that are loaded in over the mind. And the second thing is nature of the peoples are moving around your society. Here society is not only referred to your Friends and Family, it is referred to all the person of your life crucial.
Ok! come to the first. Over inner mindset or mentality is our biggest interruption of success. Because is totally hidden from others. Than nobody can't  help you. Our mind decides what to do and how to do anything? Before doing anything it checks our previous thoughts. And the output of mind is almost depending on them. A mind is a light example of a Web browser. A browser uses our past history for better results. Same algorithm used by our mind. But here is a negative point in this process. Mind haven't any filter for thoughts. It calculates our thoughts only, not care about what the thought was right and wrong. It only decoded our think and show the result.
So the trick is working here that be positive. Yes! Be positive, think positive, stay positive. Yes, they are simple and looking like old kind solutions but in reality, these actually work. We should grumble these words in our mind. There is no doubt to call it a madness. Of course! it is. But as I describe before our mind works on algorithms. It hasn't its own way to learn things. Then when we give him positive data it automatically found positive signals from our conscious mind. And work with positive attitude and make us happy.


Many successful people also have bad timing in their life but they always focus on positive things in the bad conditions. Again there are two kind of problems when we are feeling unhappy. Frist kind of problems are those which we can't change. Successful people don't invest their time in this kind of problems. They just ignore them and dare to look beyond them. Initially it's not easy but not also impossible.
Second conditions are the problems, we can fight with them. But it is not possible that we win all time. In some cases, we can be got failed. But again it is not a reason for sadness. Because in this situation we fight again and again and fail again and again. Here we learn many practical things from them. and we reach our next step to finding happiness.
This simple definition I learnt from a small girl. I thank god to become a part of this inspiration. We can see many positive things in our daily life but we couldn't reach to them. My suggestion is what you want to do, just do it. It gives you a little bit smile. If you love to dancing, singing, trekking, writing and much more just do it. These are really happy. And if you don't know what is your crush, then first get him. And be happy & keep smile.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Have a good day
Praveen Pal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog